– Welcome back to our breaking-news-headlines.com website and I am JD. Today on September 11, 2019, we receive four new updates from YouTube.com.
No need to worry, the updates are very good for YouTube content creators. These four updates are in beta version. We are expected to see these updates within two months.
2019 YouTube’s Updates: Subscribe, Learn More, CTR, Copyright Strike
– Without wasting any time, Let’s start the blog. The first update is “From now we will no need to worry about requesting in a video as Subscribe and Like our YouTube channel.”
Many channels make the intro as “Subscribe to our YouTube channel and press the bell icon.” It was a little bit irritating as a viewers point of view.
So, YouTube detects this issue and find a solution as Channel owners will get the option to write a message and that message will flash on the Viewers who don’t yet subscribe to the channel.
The message will pop-up on start, mid and end of the video. This update is in beta version and within two month’s we will also get this update.
– The second update is regarding the “comment section.” Now, YouTube is going to add an additional feature as “If any viewer comment on creators video, From now after that comment, there will be a learn more option.”
When the creator clicks on that “Learn More” option than New Page will option and the all biodata of one-year activity on your channel of that viewer will show.
So, that Creators will get an exact idea on which the viewer is more active in their channel. This update is in beta version and within two month’s we will also get this update.
– The third update is a community guideline strike, We saw in many channels, there is in view mode is activated, So issue is related to the two-three strike on the channel.
The first strike is forgiven from YouTube side and there will be no punishment.
If you get the second strike then you can not upload video till 7 days. Same as if you get the third strike then you can not upload video till 14 days.
If you get the fourth strike then your channel will get suspended.
Now the update is during the two-three strike on the channel, Channel owner can not upload video as well as create Playlist, remove or add in the Playlist.
– Now the fourth update is whenever channel owner publishes the video then within three hours the CTR (Click Through Rate), an impression will get visible to the creator.
If the channel has a lot of CTR and less watch time on video then YouTube will detect the invalid click activity.
So, Later after that YouTube will show less add on the respective channel, “The more CTR, the less will be Add impression.”
For those who don’t know, CTR means click-through rate. It means how many viewers click on add per 100 or 1000 add impression.
CTR helps to detect unknown clickbait activity on the respective channel.
So, make sure your watch time matters as well as add position.
Also read related Tech News: